TOTAL QUALIFICATION TIME
PECB ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Exam
ISO 9001 is an international standard for Quality Management System (QMS) that provides the QMS requirements. ISO 9001 helps all types of organisations to focus on customer requirements. Any organisation having optimised QMS have higher chances to achieve its objective related to the quality standard. Attending ISO 9001 knowledge helps to enhance QMS skills and increases the chance of an individual’s employability. Holding ISO 9001 certification also certify individuals knowledge .
During this ISO 9001 Lead Auditor certification, delegates will learn various advanced concepts of iso such as procedures, implementing an ISO 9001 QMS, lead auditor training, on-site lead audit techniques, methods of collecting information, and more. Learning this will help delegates gain knowledge and skills to effectively implement an ISO 9001 QMS in any organisation. This course also covers the concepts of ISO 9001 Foundation, ISO 9001 Internal Auditor, and ISO 9001 Lead Implementer.
In this ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Certification, you will learn the Quality Management System (QMS) and how to implement it effectively. This course covers all the roles and responsibilities of the audit team and lead auditor. It also covers methods which are widely used for information collection in an audit.
This ISO 9001 Lead Implementer Certification also covers concepts and topics from ISO 9001 Foundation, ISO 9001 Internal Auditor, and ISO 9001 Lead Implementer Certifications.
Who should attend?
The ISO 9001 Lead Auditor training course is intended for:
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead QMS audits in behalf of certification bodies
- Professionals wishing to adopt PECB’s AMS2 Methodology for conducting audits
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformity to the requirements of ISO 9001
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for a QMS audit
- Professionals wanting to pursue a career in conformity assessment
- Explain the fundamental concepts and principles of a quality management system (QMS) based on ISO 9001
- Interpret the ISO 9001 requirements for a QMS from the perspective of an auditor
- Evaluate the QMS conformity to ISO 9001 requirements, in accordance with the fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Plan, conduct, and close an ISO 9001 compliance audit, in accordance with ISO/IEC 17021-1 requirements, ISO 19011 guidelines, and other best practices of auditing
- Manage an ISO 9001 audit program
- Customer Focus. …
- Leadership. …
- Involvement of People. …
- Process Approach. …
- System Approach to Management. …
- Continual Improvement. …
- Factual Approach to Decision-Making. …
- Relationship Management.
Module 1: Lead Auditor Training
- Roles and Responsibilities of a Lead Auditor
- Lead Auditor Requirements, Scope, and Procedures
- Report Preparation, Findings, Reconciliation, and Conclusions
Module 2: On-Site Lead Audit Techniques
- Team Selection and Planning
- Interactive Meetings
- Opening Meeting
- Daily Discussion Meetings
- Closing Meeting
- The Objective of An Audit Report
- Presentation of Reports
- Techniques and Processes of An Audit
Module 3: Closure of Audit
- Prevention of Errors
- Rectifying Errors Efficiently
- Reviewing Audit Strategies and Plans
- Checklist Closure
- Surveillance Audit
Module 4: Methods of Collecting Information
- Visual Observation
- Examination of Records
- Employee Interviews
The taught instructor-led course will be a suitable mix of lectures, tutorials, workshops, case studies, videos and hands on practical exercises. Delegates will be given immediate opportunities to apply what they have learned with real life problems and case studies. A comprehensive course workbook is at the core of this course and delegates will also be guided through additional material in the instructor-led sessions.
The course includes an examination which will solidify your understanding of leading ISO 9001 audits and allow you to demonstrate your knowledge. The exam follows this format:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a quality management system
Domain 2: Quality management system (QMS) requirements
Domain 3: Fundamental audit concepts and principles
Domain 4: Preparing an ISO 9001 audit
Domain 5: Conducting an ISO 9001 audit
Domain 6: Closing an ISO 9001 audit
Domain 7: Managing an ISO 9001 audit program
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- PECB will provide training material of over 450 pages of information and practical examples.
- An attestation of course completion worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, the candidate can retake the exam once for free within 12 months following the initial exam date.
The main requirements for participating in this training course are a fundamental understanding of ISO 9001 requirements for a QMS and a comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
CAREER PATHWAYS AND JOB ROLES
With adequate experience and a record of good performance, both external and internal financial auditors can typically move into more senior positions with responsibility for complex audit projects. Senior financial auditors plan audits and lead audit teams to complete projects.
A lead auditor is the one who is responsible for leading the audit team in an organization. He or she prepares the audit plan, delivers meetings and submits audit report at the end of quarter or year. Conducting audits is the main responsibility of a lead auditor and that needs to be done on a daily basis.