Adobe Dreamweaver is a web design program that gives even the most amateur web designer the ability to create stunning web pages fairly quickly and easily. You don’t have to know HTML or any other programming language to be able to use Dreamweaver. Like other WYSIWYG editors (What You See Is What You Get), you can simply type and paste text and other images onto the screen and let Dreamweaver write the code for you. Whether this is your first time using Dreamweaver or you’ve used it in the past, this course will walk you through the program step-by-step and teach you how to use its many features and options to create web pages.
Web designer, Web developer
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
Students and professionals who want to learn working web development and web design.
ARE THERE PREREQUISITES FOR THIS COURSE?
- Basic Windows Operating system knowledge
- Adobe Photoshop knowledge is an advantage
- Create a website
- Create a website using a template
- Create a website with frames
- Design with Cascading Style Sheets
- Design websites with tables
- Create online forms
- Add audio, video and Flash to a page
- Publish and manage your website
- Module 01: Introduction to Dreamweaver CC
- Module 02: Fundamentals of Website Design
- Module 03: The Dreamweaver Workspace
- Module 04: Creating Websites in Dreamweaver
- Module 05: Adding Texts, Hyperlinks, and Meta Tags to Pages
- Module 06: Adding Images and Graphics
- Module 07: Working in HTML
- Module 08: Adding Online Forms to Web Pages
- Module 09: Managing and Publishing Your Sites