Adobe Dimension makes it easy for graphic designers to create high quality, photorealistic 3D images. Composite 2D and 3D assets to build product shots, scene visualizations and abstract art. Adobe Dimension empowers graphic designers to achieve photorealistic 3D effects as never before. From advertising and product pitches to fine art and technical illustrations, Adobe Dimension promises to be a game changer.
Visualize product shots, packaging designs and branded collateral in real-world settings. Drag and drop a logo or vector graphic onto a 3D model to see how your design concept will look in real life. With camera tools to move around the object, you can see how your graphics appear from every perspective. Add dimension to your art, create unique digital images to accompany editorial, design a storyboard or create your own original work of art with photorealistic 3D effects. Dimension opens up the world of 3D design to all kinds of digital artists.
This course will teach you how to use it to create, edit, and render a photorealistic 3D product image. You will learn how to find and import 3D models, and then edit them by applying materials, lighting, and background images. After the complete image is rendered, you will learn how to take it into Photoshop for post-processing, applying effects in order to perfect the final composition.
Product and Package Designer, Mockup Designer, Product Visualizer
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
Students and professionals who want to learn graphic design, photorealistic 3D rendering and product package designing.
ARE THERE PREREQUISITES FOR THIS COURSE?
Basic Windows Operating system knowledge.
- Achieve photorealistic 3D effects
- Move, rotate and scale 3D objects
- Apply and customize materials and lighting
- Module 01: Interface
- Module 02: Working with 3D Models
- Module 03: The Toolbar
- Module 04: Controlling the Camera
- Module 05: Working With Materials
- Module 06: Render Preview Window
- Module 07: Magic Wand and Eyedropper Tools
- Module 08: Create 3D Text in Photoshop
- Module 09: Import 3D Objects into Adobe Dimension CC
- Module 10: Working with Texture Offsets
- Module 11: Import Background Images
- Module 12: Solid Background Colors
- Module 13: Lights – Image Based Lights IBLs
- Module 14: Depth of Field Option
- Module 15: Applying a Decal to your 3D Objects
- Module 16: Rendering Images in Adobe Dimension CC
- Module 17: Post-Processing in Adobe Photoshop